Job Fair Exhibitors
LOOKING FOR NEW EMPLOYEES? FIND THE NEWEST MEMBER OF YOUR TEAM AT OUR JOB FAIRS!
Are you looking to hire people for your company? WBOC’s Job Fairs are the right place to be this February and March. There’s no need to seek out employees, our job fair will bring potential candidates to you! Whether you’re looking to fill a few roles or hundreds, our event is perfect for all your hiring needs. Space is limited, so register today!
Delaware Job Fair
- February 29th, 2020
- Delaware Technical Community College- Owens Campus
- 21179 College Drive, Georgetown, DE 19947
Maryland Job Fair
- March 28th, 2020
- Governor’s Hall at Sailwinds Park
- 200 Byrn Street Cambridge, MD 21613
How Are The Job Fairs Promoted?
- Television – Broadcast on Delmarva’s top networks (WBOC, FOX21, WRDE, Telemundo Delmarva, & WBOC Classics)
- Radio – WBOC 102.5, 107.1 The Duck, 100.9 Classic Country, 106.3 Chesapeake Country, CBS Sports Radio 1240AM
- Online – Web, Social Media, & Targeted Advertising
Plus, our team will specifically promote YOUR attendance at the event through our media properties across TV, Radio, & Online to reach your potential applicants.
Vendors From March 2019 Job Fair
“Wonderful turnout with about 40 interviews within the first hour!”
“Best start to an event I’ve seen out of the many that I’ve done!. Great return on investment for money spent. Well done WBOC!” Valarie Gargano, Talent Acquisition Manager—Royal Farms
“After 16 years of participating in Job Fairs this is this biggest turnout we’ve seen. We received more applications than any other event we’ve attended.” – BesTemps
“Count us in for next year! We were very pleased with the turn out and applicants we were able to get!” -Erin Cowder, Recruiter- Atlantic General Hospital
“I was extremely pleased with the turn out and the applicant pool at the 1st ever WBOC job fair. I have advised my director that Tri-Gas should participate in future.” -Kelly Hayes, HR Generalist – Recruiting & Benefits Administration, Tri-Gas & Oil, Inc.